- QuickStudyNow: Digital Training Orientation
- Human-I-T: Digital Training
- Tech Exchange Warranty: (Only for participants that have received an Acer laptop)
- Tech Exchange: Submit a Webform for clients that received ACER laptops. Tech Exchange Support for ALL tech support needs.
BORROW DEVICES – San Jose Public Library, Great Resource!
- You will need a San Jose Public Library Card. Get one here!
- Borrow a free hotspot from the San Jose Public Library You can now check out a Wi-Fi (wifi) hotspot with your library card. This service is FREE and available to everyone. There are two types of Wi-Fi hotspots available: unfiltered hotspots and youth hotspots with a web filter.
- Borrow a Chromebook, Ipad or Laptop from the San Jose Public Library.
- Enjoy free wifi at all San Jose Public Libraries
- San José Downtown Wi-Fi
Connecting Your Devices in Downtown San Jose
When you are in downtown San Jose search for “Access SJ Downtown” in your device’s wireless network options (select the icon on your device). Most recent laptops, tablets and smart phones are wireless-enabled.
- Community wifi in East San Jose is available for residents and visitors in East San José near these areas:
- James Lick High School
- Overfelt High School
- Yerba Buena High School
Search for “Free Public Access East Side” in your device’s wireless network options (select the icon on your device). Most recent laptops, tablets and smart phones are wireless-enabled.